Sunday 16 September 2012

Acorns Official Trailer

At last, here it is! I finally found some time this afternoon to edit a trailer for my graduation film, Acorns. It's a short 30 second mash-up that hopefully establishes the story enough to keep you interested! Enjoy!


It was difficult to edit to say the least as I needed to keep it very short but also cohesive. Other short film trailers just have an excerpt from the very beginning of the film, but I felt that didn't work here so I had to experiment with different shots and kept cutting lots out until it worked (which hopefully it does!). Expect the full film to make its' online debut sometime next year! :)

Comments and feedback welcome as always!

2 comments:

  1. Great to read about your annecy experiences, some friends and I went this year too and had a blast (except for all the rain).

    Your film looks lovely, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was a wonderful festival, the weather was a little disappointing but we still managed to get sunburnt! I can't afford it this year sadly but I'll be looking ahead to 2014 if all goes well!

      I'm going to try entering it into Cartoon Brew this summer, so if it is selected it will have its' online premiere then! :)

      Delete